FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index FieldCrumpets Talk
Everything there is to talk about Field Crumpets (And then some)

FAQFAQ   Search   Memberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

KC Star?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index -> Crumpets Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SombraAla
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: KC Star? Reply with quote

Hey - for a while now I have thought that the KC Star might be interested in doing a story on Crumpets if we asked them.. No - probably not front page or even outside of the Metro/Neighborhood section but I figure it can't hurt trying...

I was wondering what everyone else thought, should we try to get some press for Field Crumpets in the KC Star? Will it do anything? The Kansan article didn't seem to get many people actually playing - so maybe this won't do much either... but it can't hurt can it?

I guess this goes hand in hand with my desire to make a KC league of sorts that has games in KC weekly or bi-weekly or something as well, but that's a whole nother thing.
Sumobob2

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me. I also need someone to work with me to create a great advertisement for the UDK newspaper for our club (since we've only got one month to spend the funding, you know).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index -> Crumpets Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: