FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index FieldCrumpets Talk
Everything there is to talk about Field Crumpets (And then some)

FAQFAQ   Search   Memberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index -> Crumpets Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryan J.

Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan Jolley, and I'm a native Pennsylvanian and a member of the New York Crumpets League at Cornell. I was introduced to crumpets via the marching band here. I have loved it ever since! Tau and I will most likely be working hard to get a Crumpets club founded at Cornell over the summer, and we're hoping for the ultimate goal of travelling to face off against the Jayhawk League someday. Just thought I'd say Hi, and once I'm done with finals I'll be able to post more frequently. Take care everyone!

-Bryan
Sumobob2

Posted: Mon May 10, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to "meet" you Bryan. I'm glad you enjoy the game, and I look forward to hearing more from you on the message boards! I also hope to meet you and the other New Yorkers in some future trip as well.

Good luck on finals!

Posted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if we could only get Tau to sign on as a member here too...

Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all! My name is Tau, I crumpet in NY and in KS, and since my final exams appear to be over, I'm finally posting to fieldcrumpets.com.

For those who don't know me, I learned crumpets from Robbie back in Kansas. I helped spread the game to New York when I went to college, but I couldn't have done it without my friends in the Cornell Marching Band. I think it takes a certain amount of silliness for the game to take off with a group of people, and the band has just the right amount. It's amazing how hugely popular it was from the start. Since then, others here have discovered the game, and I'm glad it's thriving in Ithaca despite such distance from its birthplace.

Good luck to those of you with exams remaining! I hope to crumpet with some of you this summer.

Tau
melruth

Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY TAU!!!!!!!! I'm glad you survived your finals and are posting on the crumpets forum. And...I BETTER get to play crumpets with you. or else.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index -> Crumpets Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: