FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index FieldCrumpets Talk
Everything there is to talk about Field Crumpets (And then some)

FAQFAQ   Search   Memberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Where are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index -> Crumpets Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawk24s

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Where are you? Reply with quote

I just stumbled on this website,and the game of FieldCrumpets and it looks like an extremely good time.I was wondering where there are players at?I live about an hour from Seattle and would like to watch and participate in the festivities.
Sumobob2

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, hawk. Unfortunately, I don't really know of any players up that way. My group is in the Kansas City area, and we've got groups in Missouri, New York, Illinois and Iowa, although I'm told that one of the New Yorkers is planning to bring the game to Montana (correct me if I got that wrong, Tau).

But don't let that discourage you if you want to play! If you've got a group who is interested in trying the game out up there, I'd be more than happy to help you with any questions you have about rules or whatever. And, if you got a group going and wanted to start a web page, I'd be more than happy to include it on our fieldcrumpets.com main page.

If you want to contact me further (for questions or chat or what have you) my e-mail is , and my AIM name is Davyd T Gnome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FieldCrumpets Talk Forum Index -> Crumpets Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: